Podcasts and Audio Columns
From Preet Bharara, Anne Milgram, Elie Honig, Barbara McQuade, Melissa Murray, Asha Rangappa, and Joyce Vance
Weekly newsletter featuring the Note from Preet
Even more Stay Tuned With Preet and Doing Justice
Invitations to join events and ask our hosts questions
What People Are Saying
Listen to a FREE sample of the CAFE Insider Podcast
Listen to a FREE sample of the United Security Podcast
Listen to a FREE sample of the Cyber Space Podcast
*Members maintain access until the end of their terms after canceling. No refunds. Second year of membership auto-renews at 69.99. Email [email protected] with questions.
What is included with a CAFE Insider subscription?
CAFE Insider helps you to make sense of law and politics. As a member, you receive exclusive access to:
- A weekly, ad-free podcast with former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara and former New Jersey Attorney General Anne Milgram breaking down the latest headlines.
- Extended conversations with guests from Stay Tuned With Preet, which are not available in the free podcast feed.
- Town Calls: live conference calls hosted by Preet and contributors.
- A weekly newsletter featuring a note from Preet and recommendations from the Insider team.
- Early access to virtual and live events.
- And you can listen to Insider audio content in an app
How is CAFE Insider different from CAFE?
CAFE Insider helps members to make sense of news and issues at the intersection of law, politics, and justice. In addition to the free content on cafe.com, members receive access to exclusive content including podcasts, a newsletter and more.
Can I give a CAFE Insider membership as a gift?
To help your friends make sense of law and politics, please visit the gift membership page. Please note that you must sign in to your account, or create an account, to give a gift. The annual gift memberships will not renew for a second year.
If your gift recipient has not received a redemption email, please have them check their junk, promotion or spam folders.
Email us at [email protected] with any questions and please include the email address of the gift giver with your correspondence.
Can I upgrade from a monthly membership to an annual membership?
If you are currently a monthly member, please visit the My Account section of the site and choose the Membership tab. Follow the prompts after selecting the Upgrade option. Your annual membership will begin at the conclusion of your current month.